Monday, August 31, 2009

Step away from the nut butter.....

Apparently I cannot get enough.... every meal today has involved it so far!


I was up and out for 6am Kettlebell. Today's class was good ease into the week type of class.
Repeated the following 5 times
-heavy press 3/2/1 per side (30lb bells)
-split squats for a minute each side (30lb bell)
-figure 8 to a hold, minute each side (26lb bell)
-elbow touch plank, one minute
-farmers walk, about 100m walk with heavy weight (2 50lb bells)


I was hungry hungry when I got home.


BREAKFAST
-1 cup plain Oikos
-3/4 cup Kashi H2H
-handful blueberries
-1T almond butter
-1T ground flax
(apparently I was in a rush to eat, got a little motion to the picture)

Then it was time to get ready for work and head out. Fortunately only taking a half day off on Friday meant I didn't have too many emails waiting for me in my inbox, yay!

I felt the need for a little coffee and nut butter #2 of the day.


SNACK
-iced coffee w/ skim milk and 1 splenda.... yes I cannot kick the splenda habit
-ww toast w/ honey PB


I was running behind this morning and didn't get to make my lunch, so I headed home for it. It was a rather green lunch.....


LUNCH
-spinach flat out, turkey, laughing cow garlic & herb cheese, spinach, wickles and broccosprouts
-granny smith apple
-1T almond butter

Yum! Yes I am addicted to nut butters. :)


Very excited its Crop Share pick up day!!! Cannot wait to see what fun and interesting veggies we have today. Makes Monday's a little nicer.


Do you dread Mondays? What do you do to make them more bearable?


Hope your day is going well.


Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment