Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't Freak Out.....

But I didn't do my usual breakfast!!

Wasn't all that different but no greek yogurt & no strawberries...... only a little Kashi H2H, but primarily Hodgson Mills Multigrain Cereal w/ Flax & Soy.

First though I went for a run at 6am, holy humidity! It wasn't that hot out, but it was pretty close to 100% humidity.... reminded me of my NOLA days. I think I did 4.5 miles or closer to 5, I haven't mapped it out yet as I kinda made the route up as I went.... felt adventurous this morning.

While I watered the plants on the deck, I started cooking the Multigrain cereal. Then while I showered I let it cool off..... I just cannot do hot cereal after a run but wanted something different than my some old, same old (which is pretty darn good).

Breakfast
  • 1/3 cup Multigrain Cereal
  • 3/4 water

cooked that up & let it cool, then added

An unfortunately blury before.....


And all stirred up.... (channeling a little Elvis)

To Do List Today..... (aside from work stuff)

  • Grocery shop for a little post concert gathering tomorrow night
  • Put an offer in on a car, eeks!
  • Clean the house some
  • Start prepping food for tomorrow night
  • Maybe do some weeding at City Hall since rain ruined my Weed & Wine plans on Tuesday

Have a fabulous Thursday, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!! YAY!!

Britt

2 comments:

  1. I like your remixed breakfast idea! Where'd you get those preserves?

    Good luck with the car!

    Easy summer app ideas: caprese toothpicks (grape tomato, basil leaf, mozz ball drizzled in basalmic/EVOO), the veggie pizza on a rolled out cresent roll crust spread with cream cheese... do you want us to bring something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'll have it covered. Thanks for the offer though and grest suggestions! :)

    I found the preserves at TJMaxx of all places! I need to go back and see if they have that Mango Pineapple one.... yum. But I have been to Sarabeth's restaurant in NYC for breakfast, so good.... lemon ricotta pancakes.... need I say more

    ReplyDelete