Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weeding & Wine......

The location this week was the local visitors center. 

It wasn't in too bad of shape so we made quick work.  (that is me looking up)

Afterwards it was time for some wine.  :)
And maybe a little bit of spinach and artichoke dip.  Yummy!
I think I OD'd on white bread. 

I left early to come home and whip up a quick dinner.  I swear I fall back on sandwiches way too often when I don't know what to do.  I need to stop that. 

DINNER
-garden burger, veggie medley
-sandwich thin
-hummus & spinach
-side of celery w/ yogurt ranch dressing

I'm pooped.  Definitely need to hit the hay early tonight. 
I'm very excited to go to Kettlebell tomorrow morning, they are in their new location, it has to be almost 3 times the size of their original location!  I drove by tonight and could see people working out inside.  Yay!! So excited!

Hope your week is off to a good start. 

How good are you at drinking enough water?  I'm feeling a bit dry tonight, don't think I drank enough water today.  What are you tips/tricks to drinking more?

Goodnight!!

Britt

1 comment:

  1. Invest in a fun water bottle... you'll want to use it.

    Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, and with every meal....

    Always carry your water bottle with you on errands & such...

    Michelle would say drink through a straw!! :)

    Use lemon wedges!!

    I drink a can of flavored seltzer once a day as a "treat"

    I love water. :)

    ReplyDelete