Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today is my FRIDAY!!

I decided to take tomorrow off and go visit my mom at the beach! She is renting a house this week at a beach not too far from us, so I'm going to go hang with her and my step-dad for the day. Although hanging with them means RUNNING! They are some of the most active people I know, especially my mom. I'll have to do a blog dedicated to her some time, she is an amazing woman!

Any how back to today.

When my alarm went off at 5:15am I debated if I really needed to go to the 6am Kettlebell class, but then I realized if I didn't go then, I wouldn't be able to go later. So out for a quick walk with the dog and then on to Kettlebell. It was a good thing I didn't check the gym's blog before going otherwise I would have never stepped through that door.....

FILTHY FIFTY..... oh my....
For Time:
50 Box Jumps
50 Ring Rows
50 American Swings
Walking Lunges - 50 Steps
50 Knees to Elbow (did these as knees to chest crunches, instead of hanging from the pullup bar)
50 Push Press
50 Sit Ups
50 Wallballs
50 Burpees
50 Lateral Jump

I was a sweaty drippy mess after all that!

After a bit of stretching I headed home. I was about to start making breakfast when I noticed the poor state of my totamto plants..... forgot they hadn't been watered in a few days. So that led to watering all my plants on the deck and the hydrangeas I recently planted. This lead to me scrambling to get out the door on time.

So I resorted to my usual breakfast....
-kashi heart to heart, berries, greek yogurt, ground flax, almond butter
-don't have the photo right now so you can check it out later. ;)

I hope today flies! I'm looking forward to dinner tonight with some of the ladies, we are headed to a restaurant I've been meaning to go to for the longest time, I cannot wait!!

Have a fabulous day!

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment