Monday, August 3, 2009

So that is what 8 hours feels like.....

Holy moly, I actually got 8 hours of sleep last night!!! This is a very rare occurrance. But after a busy day of running, biking, shopping, etc. I was too tired to stay up past 10pm. So to sleep I went and slept right till 6am this morning. :)

I decided to skip the 6am Kettlebell class this morning, instead I'm going to go at 5:30 with the hopes that I can drag the hubby with me. I am the dedicated exerciser in our household, the hubby goes in cycles as far as his interest.... work gets in the way too for him. I'm a very independent person when it comes to exercise, I have my game plan and I try to stick to it.... he tends to only go do something if I'm going too or a friend of his is going, ie. he likes to do bike rides with a group of guys..... meanwhile I'd much prefer to run on my own.

Tonight's class shouldn't be too hard on him I hope....
Grab 2 bells. Repeat circuit 5 times.
Suitcase Lunges
Rows
See-Saw Press
Alternating Cleans
Double Chest Press
Side Plank

Breakfast was the usual... Kashi Heart to Heart, Okios Greek Yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, sprinkle of ground flax and small spoon of almond butter.

I'm hoping a little later I'll get to try a new peanut butter I picked up yesterday....
Peanut Butter & Co.'s The Bee's Knees. Its peanut butter blended with honey. They had some other yummy flavors too.... this could become an evil addiction..... White Chocolate Wonderful, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Mighty Maple.... Oh my!

Have a great day!

Britt

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, be sure to post a review about that PB!! I've been eyeing it for so long, but am afraid it might be too sweet?? Let me know! :)

    Hope Kirt makes it to kettlebell.... Artie wanted to go today, but he got held for 48. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit sweet, but it reminds me of the peanut butter & honey sandwiches my mom used to make when I was little. Its not a fake kind of honey... think Chobani honey flavor... blech... its more subtle than that.

    ReplyDelete