Thursday, August 6, 2009

Recap of the morning eats......

I had a mid-morning snack of one piece of whole wheat toast with some Bee's Knees Peanut Butter from the Peanut Butter & Co. It was a bit sweet, but it totally reminds me of PB & Honey sandwiches my mom used to make me when I was little. Yum. (oh and it was camera shy)

I headed home at lunch to walk Reggie. I was thinking about the yummy kinda salad thing I made last night so I decided to do it again with a few twists.

-left over roasted red potatoes w/ herbs, spinach, string beans of all sorts of colors, 1/2 an avocado, baby bell light cheese, walnuts, some wickles and a little balsamic vinaigrette. So good!

Reggie kept me company and chilled on the deck while I ate.... such a hard life he leads.

Back to work I go!


2 comments:

  1. That's it! Next week I'm coming over for lunch! :) Do the colored beans taste different from the green ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh not really I don't think... the purple ones are actually green on the inside. It just makes them more fun I guess I don't know. Very tasty string beans though.... you'll have to hit up the farmer's market in Durham sometime since Dover doesn't work for you.... Wake Robin Farm rocks!

    ReplyDelete