Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Directionally Challenged....

That would be me.  

Apparently I'm awful at giving directions.  I had my Weed & Wine group tonight, I thought I given good directions on the spot we would be at... nope.  Just about done I round the corner and find some of my weeding crew there!  Oopsie.   From now on I'm doing a Google Map of the location we are at!  Also, I'm taking before and after pictures.... I always seem to think of that AFTER we are done!!

Any how.... the day's eats

SNACK this morning
-sandwich thin w/ Bee's Knees Peanut Butter
-camera shy green tea

LUNCH
I headed home to walk Reggie and make a salad full of Crop Share veggies!

-romaine, spinach, green bell peppers, tomatoes, leftover turkey burger, dried cranberries, walnuts, little parmesan cheese and some TJ balsamic vinaigrette.  very good. very good.

Plugged on through my work day, conference calls, millions of email, little road race planning on the side.....

SNACK 
love snack time.  :)
-peach Chobani w/ maybe 1/4 cup of Kashi Heart to Heart
-lots o' water
After work, I headed home to walk Reggie and then was off to weed downtown with my crew.... my lost crew..... thanks to me.  BUT we did weed two areas instead of one!!   

No one was up for wine after.....  :(   
What is wrong with these people??!!  
All work and no play!

So I headed home and made dinner.  BUT while I was out I had the owner of a restaurant I used to work at holler out to me that an old co-worker was in town.  So the hubby and I will be venturing out shortly to grab a beverage and catch up with my old work bud. 

DINNER
I hate getting the house hot with a stove, so it was another grill night.... 
-cod w/ fresh lemon, lemon zest, panko crumbs, seafood seasoning, little EVOO wrapped in foil
-crop share potatoes w/ EVOO, salt, pepper and garlic wrapped in foil
-crop share tomato & basil salad w/ EVOO and balsamic vinegar
The tomatoes ROCKED!!!  So so so good!  
Fortunately our farm hasn't been hit by the late blight, but they are being cautious and cutting back the plants earlier than normal.  So sad, all those poor yummy tomatoes. 

Well the hubby is ready to go, so we are going to walk into town to meet up with everyone.  I LOVE being able to walk into town. Plus it appears to be a gorgeous night, cooling off a bit.  :)

Have a great evening!!

Britt



No comments:

Post a Comment