Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Its all Greek to me.....

So after my Greek-esque salad today at lunch I headed back to work.....

As I made my way through the day I got a bit of a sweet tooth.....

Fruit Leather....
Then I needed to fuel up for some post work weeding.  It was my weekly volunteer weeding night!  So a larabar was my fuel. 

I tried to simplify my life and stop at the hardware store down the street from me to pick up a few yard waste bags.... 

The credit/atm card reader was down. (I don't really carry $$ on me)

So I walked across the street to the bank.  Their ATM was down.

Had to walk back across the street over to another bank down the way.  Finally $$! 

Went back to the store to get the bags.  Ugh.  

Had just enough time to run home and change then head back out. 

I always forget to take pictures before & after we weed, it makes such a huge difference.  It feels so good to make things look great in just an hour!

Afterwards I hit the grocery store.  Never got there this past weekend.  By the time I got home the hubby was there but he had already eaten at the charity golf tournament he played in, so I did leftovers. 

DINNER
had a Greek flair to it once again......
-flat out
-turkey burger
-Fix'ins: feta, kalamata olives, ketchup, lettuce and cukes

YUM!

Now I think a piece of the hubby's b-day cake is calling me.... chocolate w/ chocolate frosting....

Do you like gardening?  Do you have a green thumb??  I try... not sure if I do, but I just learn by trial and error.... I think I'm starting to kinda get the hang of it..... I think....

Have a great night!!

Britt

1 comment:

  1. Great work with the weeding! Weeding is HARD work but SO worth it. I don't have a green thumb but I like to pretend I do. Glad you had yummy greek food all day- feta rocks!

    ReplyDelete